Here’s another great recipe from our Children’s Healthy Snacks.
There’s nothing in the ingredient list that you wouldn’t have in your pantry and they are a guaranteed blissful treat for children of all ages! What’s more they are made with the most wholesome ingredients that nature has to offer: oats, chocolate and our exquisite superfood, SanoBe Peanut Butter.
Your children may like making these with you!
No Bake Oatmeal Balls
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 Cup Dry oats we like the quick cooking ones
- 1/4 Cup SanoBe peanut butter we love Cacao Crunch for this one!
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla optional
- Dash of salt
- In a medium bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir to combine well. The mixture should be a bit sticky.
2. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3.Use a spoon to scoop about a tablespoon of the cookie ball mixture into your hand. Roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining mixture. This should make about 12 oatmeal energy balls.
4. Store the balls covered in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for much longer.